Role: Full Time, Permanent.
Work Pattern: 40 hour week over 5 days
Location: Kill, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Salary: €30,000- €35,000 Plus Bonuses. Depending on Experience/Qualifications.
We are looking to add a brewer with the ambition to produce high quality beer, that has a positive work ethic and a creative and proactive approach to their work. The successful applicant will be joining a small team that works closely together to ensure production targets are met with an
emphasis on safety, quality, and efficiency. The role will cover all aspects of the brewing and packaging process, including raw material selection, recipe formulation, production schedules, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance, and finished product quality assurance/quality control
procedures. Working with the team to ensure the smooth running of the brewery, with beer quality front and centre. The successful candidate will be given training on all equipment with continual support to achieve the common goals of the brewery team.
Trouble Brewing is a 100% Irish-owned and independent brewery, located in Kill, Co Kildare. Everything we do is driven by the desire to produce the highest quality, best tasting beer for our fellow beer lovers.
When we started making beer thirteen years ago, there were less than ten craft breweries in Ireland. From the get-go we set ourselves apart by brewing styles that no one else was producing. We were also at the forefront of bringing the east coast pale ale style to these shores and we
continue to push the boundaries with new styles.
- Ability to work in a safe manner to ensure the safety of you and others is not compromised.
- Operation and cleaning of brewing and packaging equipment.
- Maintain a high standard of data logging and record keeping.
- Work & adapt to achieve production schedule to ensure that beer is produced as required to meet the needs of the brewery.
- Proactive approach to process problem solving & be open minded to implementing new techniques and ways of working.
- Brewing area hygiene & general housekeeping.
- Communicate and work openly and honestly with team.
- Monitoring of stock levels of key packaging materials.
- Represent Trouble Brewing at events (both internal & external)
- Highly motivated, self-starting with a desire to continuously improve process knowledge and experience.
- Have a flexible approach to the working day.
- Have a creative and responsible approach to process improvement to reduce losses/down time and continuously improve product quality.
- Proactive approach to daily & weekly work schedule to identify opportunities to work more efficiently.
- A combination of the below is an advantage but having all is not essential
- Brewing experience
- A relevant technical qualification.
- Experience within a food hygiene environment.
- Experience running canning/bottling/kegging lines.
- Forklift Licence, working at height, manual handling.
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Flexible work environment
- Monthly staff beer allowance.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com by April 14th. Note the brewery is not easily accessible by public transport.